Unsure You’re Focusing On The Right Things To Increase Business Value, For The Near – Or Long – term?
Know Your Time Is Limited To Prepare For Exit, But Your Business Value Is Not Where You Want It To Be?
BOOSTING YOUR BUSINESS VALUE
Workshop III – You’ve Reached Your Target – Now What?
Thursday, November 10, 2016
Discover the areas that drive your valuation so you can be prepared to transition
leadership of your company.
- The Value of Exit Planning – Maximize Value, Minimize Risk, Stay in Control! The 7 step process.
- Exit Objectives – It’s more than just about the sale! From Success to Significance.
- Financial Security at the transition of your business – Are you one foot out or
both feet – What are the risks and how do I plan?
- Continuity for your business, your family, your employees – What everyone tends to forget.
° Why You Should Have a Written Continuity Plan – Concrete Planning Techniques
° Asset protection – Do you have a personal and business plan?
° Tax ramifications whether you stay in or sell out?
- Sale Preparation – The 7 P’s and how to avoid a bad sale (Proper Planning
and Practice Prevents Piss Poor Performance)
Regardless of your exit timeline, the most attractive companies run in a way that would allow them to sell tomorrow. Join us for a half-day session, where business value experts will give you and your key employees insights and action steps you can apply to your business immediately to prepare for a successful transition.
Featuring IZEA Founder and CEO Ted Murphy as he shares the ups and downs of his entrepreneurial journey from startup to NASDAQ listed company.