Unsure You’re Focusing On The Right Things To Increase Business Value,
For The Near Or Long–Term?
Know Your Business Value Is Not Where You Want It To Be?
A new year and a new economic direction for the country is upon us. Join other recognized Orlando business experts and distinguished speakers from Valencia College where best strategies and tactics for growing your business profitably are explored for 2017 and beyond!
Join us for an intensive program on
BOOSTING YOUR BUSINESS VALUE
Workshop I – What Builds Business Value? Wednesday, August 16, 2017
Are you focusing on the right things to build business value? Discover Your Value Drivers are and how to build them. Learn:
- What Constitutes The Lion’s Share Of Your Valuation Multiple? The Importance Of Creating A System-driven Versus Owner-driven Business
- What Are YOUR Value Drivers & How To Build Them In An Intensive Interactive Exercise
- Getting Your Vision Out Of Your Head And On Paper – What It Takes To Execute
- Talent Attraction and Retention And Its Impact On Your Profit And Loss Statement
- Challenges In Today’s Employment Market And What You Can Do
- Don’t Overpay! How To Minimize Your Taxes As You Grow
- Mitigating Business Risks – Part I
- A Case Study – Is Succession Planning Tied To Your Hiring And Reward Strategy?
- Is Your “Secret Sauce Protected – Stopping Your Competitive Advantage From Walking Out The Door
Regardless of your exit timeline, the most attractive companies run in a way that would allow them to sell tomorrow, should the opportunity present itself. Join us for a half-day session, where business value experts will give you and your key employees insights and action steps you can apply to your business immediately.
Make sure to also attend!
CEO Social – Tuesday, November 28, 2017
Workshop II – Adapting your organization for growth? The How and Why
Thursday, February 8, 2018
Workshop III – Optimizing Your Legacy – Thursday May 3, 2018
To RSVP please fill out our form
Your participation supports further inter-relationship between Florida Business Leaders and Valencia College in its mission to develop future leaders for Central Florida’s small business.