Unsure You’re Focusing On The Right Things To Increase Business Value, For The Near – Or Long – term?
Know Your Time Is Limited To Prepare For Exit, But Your Business Value Is Not Where You Want It To Be?
Join us for another intensive program on
BOOSTING YOUR BUSINESS VALUE
Workshop III – You’ve Reached Your Target – Now What?
Thursday, November 10, 2016
Discover the areas that drive your valuation so you can be prepared to transition
leadership of your company.
- The Value of Exit Planning – Maximize Value, Minimize Risk, Stay in Control! The 7 step process.
- Exit Objectives – It’s more than just about the sale! From Success to Significance.
- Financial Security at the transition of your business – Are you one foot out or
both feet – What are the risks and how do I plan?
- Continuity for your business, your family, your employees – What everyone tends to forget.
° Why You Should Have a Written Continuity Plan – Concrete Planning Techniques
° Asset protection – Do you have a personal and business plan?
° Tax ramifications whether you stay in or sell out?
- Sale Preparation – The 7 P’s and how to avoid a bad sale (Proper Planning
and Practice Prevents Piss Poor Performance)
Regardless of your exit timeline, the most attractive companies run in a way that would allow them to sell tomorrow. Join us for a half-day session, where business value experts will give you and your key employees insights and action steps you can apply to your business immediately to prepare for a successful transition.
Featuring IZEA Founder and CEO Ted Murphy as he shares the ups and downs of his entrepreneurial journey from startup to NASDAQ listed company.