Unsure You’re Focusing On The Right Things To Increase Business Value, For The Near – Or Long – term?
Know Your Time Is Limited To Prepare For Exit, But Your Business Value Is Not Where You Want It To Be?
Join us for the second of a three part series on
BOOSTING YOUR BUSINESS VALUE
Workshop II – Your Valuation Benchmark and Beyond! (Tuesday, September 27, 2016)
Discover the areas that drive your valuation so you can be prepared to transition
leadership of your company.
- Knowing and Exploiting Your Competitive Advantage
- What is Your Business Worth? How to Calculate & Grow it
- Transitioning Your Business for exit? Tax Planning is Essential!
- Incentives – Are you Planning or by the seat of your pants?
- Brand awareness and name recognition – Have you unlocked the secret that causes your internal audience to positively affect your external customers?
- Financial analysis to identify your competitive advantages – Find out how to identify the financial and non-financial changes that affect you bottom line
- Engage in interactive exercises with your peers to define your most crucial value building opportunities
- The importance of creating a system-driven versus owner-driven business
- How to build a great incentive program that is profitable for all company stakeholders – your employees, your vendors and your customers
- Structuring your organization in order to meet your financial objectives – How do you want to separate your business to be able to profit post transition, if you choose to?
- Common owner mistakes that undermine value creation goals
- Real examples of how owners built businesses of value
Regardless of your exit timeline, the most attractive companies run in a way that would
allow them to sell tomorrow, should the opportunity present itself. Join us for a half-day
session, where business value experts will give you and your key employees insights
and action steps you can apply to your business immediately.
Are you doing what is necessary to finish the race a Champion?