A new year and a new economic direction for the country is upon us. Join other recognized Orlando business experts and distinguished speakers from Valencia College where best strategies and tactics for growing your business profitably are explored for 2017 and beyond!
Join us for the Second of a three-part series on
Workshop II – Productivity and Talent Management
in Florida’s Growth Economy
- Industry experts providing an update on the state of the economy and talent strategies in Florida • Industry experts providing an update on the state of the economy and talent strategies in Florida
- Fringe Benefit Plans CEO Doug Foreman spotlighting how to attract and retain valuable human capital and corporate intelligence
- RJD Risk Management’s Rick Dalrymple connecting the dots between reducing turnover and growing your bottom line
- David Poparad, CPA with Grennan Fender and Paul Dietrich, JD of Swann Hadley will address the changes in the tax landscape for growing companies
- Bob Gravely of Predictive Results will discuss the value of developing a culture for your company and using the Predictive Index to identify talent within your organization
- Learn the results of your free pre-event PI Behavioral Assessment and compare these with peer CEOs in an interactive exercise.
- How knowing these results can improve company culture and drive growth.
- Hear practical, real life insights from CEOs of two local companies who have successfully implemented the PI system in their organizations.
To RSVP please fill out our form